13 things I'd wush for my b'day.... (outside of being surrounded by love, family and friends)
1) The perfect tri short and with that free race enter for every race I wanted to do.
2) Meet Oprah, Dr. Oz, Ekhardt Tolle, Jillian, Bob, Steve Gunn and okay, what the heck, the Obamas... all of them.
3) A world with no hate. Seriously... I'm not just playing "answer the pageant question". There's some eff'd up stuff going on right in Houston's backyard
4) To know fully that my Daughter and be smart, safe and sound long after I've left this Earth.
5) That all those I love know how much a part of me was inspired by a part of them.
6) To master what it means to be :"in the moment" all the time.
7) To be able to figure out what it is I need to do with my life. If I can't figure out what to do with my life, then do something to help others.
8) To really, truly forgive.
9) Of course, a million dollars... Heck! Who am I kidding? $100k would suffice.
10) That my Mother quits smoking and takes care of herself.
11) That my sister could have a housekeeper full-time so her kids don't have to grow up like we did. Not that it was bad growing up at the dance studio, but there's so much more to do as a family..
12) That my Ironman Florida friends swim like fish, ride like they stole it and run like the wind... all the while being safe and enjoying the fruits of the year long training.
13) Get my T-roid under control, drop the last of this weight!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!