Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Should I be concerned above a fist size lump under my skin on hip above right buttock and it is painful to lay on.

Posted by bredshaw

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
i think you should be concerend .you never knw how dangerous it can be.just go to your doctor or g.p. but if it hurts that much go to emergency.i dont know alot about it.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: