Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Should I be concerned above a fist size lump under my skin on hip above right buttock and it is painful to lay on.

Posted by bredshaw


I can move this lump around.  Do I need to be concerned about it?  Would I see a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon about it?

I was diagnosed with Lymphedema from the torso down.  Was it caused by the lymphedema?

Post an answer
Write a comment: