Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Woozie at Tome of Communism. He explains that he's 18, not a communist and obviously he uses a rather unusual avatar. We aren't doing anything but stealing the meme. Woozie admits he stole this meme, but doesn't say from where. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Absoultely, but if you read my blogs, I do not kiss and tell, sorry, you will have to use your imagination.
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? That I'm sleeping other than that I'm loud very loud.
3. What are you listening to right now? The humming of the computer- everyone is sleeping it is 0406.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? Yup, especially at work...I love when the back-up generator does not kick in right away and then you run around in the unit trying to bag afew patients at once....talk about a good time!
5. Do you believe in perfect? A perfect what?
6. Are you a jealous person? No
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? It that a.m. or p.m....working night shift freaking blows!
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? I try to think, "happy thoughts", which usually leads me to all the stuff I have to do or how much sleep I'm not going to actually get because I have to go back to work in a few hours, start homework or pick up the kids etc.....
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? At times I'm very happy
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? Younger, at least that is what people tell me.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? Hahaaaaaa
12. How about women understanding men? No
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Handsome, no...beautiful, yes, but only by the people who love me the most!
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? He is an amazing kid, if I do say so.
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? I dated a guy for about 1.5 years senior year in high school, I just learned on facebook he is divorced, no surprise at that information!