...and decided to close the office today after all. They called at 8:30a.m. to reschedule my skin biopsies for Monday at 1p.m. Thank God! I was worrying about so many different aspects of the impending adventure that I thought my head was going to explode.
Downed power lines, high winds buffeting the truck, road closures, getting lost trying to find an alternate route, driving in torrential rains...it was a worry wart's cornucopia of subjects upon which to dwell.
Now I just have to hope Fay will get a move on and get by us before Monday.
I was worried so much about traveling to the doctor's office today that I've completely neglected worrying about the wind and rain while staying at home.
If that storm doesn't start moving I'm going to have to go to the grocery store again. Either that or we'll have to end up eating all that canned ravioli I bought for "just in case".
Fay is stalled out over Daytona, 68 miles from me, and dumping rain everywhere and blowing little gusts around my yard. I'm still right smack dab in the predicted path, but *predicted* is the key word here....things NEVER go as forecast.