After some discussions with the neurologist yesterday, together we decided that I should give it a couple more weeks before I attempt working. My fear is hurting someone--sharp instruments in someone's mouth with no feeling in my right hand, shocks racing through my body everytime I look down, and the shakiness I still have from the Prednisone still being in my body--those are all valid concerns and as such, I won't be going back now until the beginning of October. If those symptoms have subsided by then.
So now I have to "call off" from work on Monday on what was supposed to be my first day back since July 29th. They are going to be very-not-pleased with me! The unfortunate thing is, my place of work is just one small part of a very large corporation, and they aren't concerned with their employees. Everything is about money, so they WILL be pissed. Oh well. So sorry.
I'm probably starting the Copaxone this upcoming week, IF my insurance approves it. If not, then I don't know what I'll do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be approved.
Tonight my fiance and I have the evening to ourselves. Yippee! Not sure what is planned yet, but it will most likely be something laid back, like movies and cuddling at home. I love those kind of evenings.