There are many natural health remedies to treating hemorrhoids as it is a treatable condition. Some may prefer traditional medical treatment as it’s faster in recovery but it may not be long term. However, severe hemorrhoids can only be treated by surgery.
There are some tips to get temporary or instant hemorrhoid relief and here are some suggestions:
• A warm sitz bath using a bidet, extendable showerhead, cold compress, or topical analgesic can provide temporary hemorrhoid relief.
• A sufferer should keep the area clean and dry using hemorrhoids creams or suppositories.
More Hemorrhoids Treatment through Natural Remedies include
• Controlling constipation and diarrhea.
• Drinking large amounts of water and eating fiber-rich bulking agents such as plantain and psyllium to help create a soft stool that is easy to pass to lessen the irritation of existing hemorrhoids. I started taking psyllium husks a few years back when I was introduced to it by a friend who sells ink cartridges and I’ve been doing that for a while now.
• Taking herbs and dietary supplements such as butcher’s broom, horse chestnut, bromelain, and Japanese pagoda tree extracts to strengthen rectal vein walls. Recent studies have supported natural botanicals such as Butchers Broom, Horse Chestnut, and bioflavonoids as an effective hemorrhoid treatment.
• Topical application of natural astringents and soothing agents, such as Witch Hazel (astringent), Cranesbill and Aloe Vera.
• Reducing rectal pressure and improving postures; using the squatting position for bowel movements.