Ever since I was a child I’ve dreamt about traveling the world. I guess it helped that my dad would tell me every night “When you get older you go and see the world. See it all hunny”.
Fast forward to today and that’s exactly what I’m doing. I call what I do now creative travel. I created a business that supports me (and others), allows me to work from anywhere which frees me to travel to distant lands. It rocks. Let me tell you why it rocks because it’s not as obvious as you think.
I do all I do for you. Did you get that? I created a business in order to be of service to you. I work from anywhere so I can be of service to you. I travel to distant lands, to keep me happy, therefore showing up happy for… you. If it wasn’t for you, it’d be for nothing. For life is not life with you.
That is why I created creative travel. It’s not my business though it’s just a little plan I devised so that I could travel anytime, anywhere. It goes a little something like this:
1. Decide where you want to go.
2. Put it in your calendar.
3. Start planning the trip. Figure out what you want to do.
4. How much will you need? Do the numbers. Break down how much you need to make down to the DAY.
5. Get creative. What can you sell? How can you create the funds? (I’m all about treading lightly. I’m part gypsy.)
6. Now, SERVE. This is the part that trips people up, they get scared thinking that if they don’t focus on “making money” then they won’t, well, make money. Remember “Life is not life without others.”
7. Count your dollar bills, buy your ticket AND buy yourself a nice lunch. You deserve it!
I know what you’re thinking, “It’s not that easy!” oh, but it is. You see I learned a powerful tool while trying to figure out how to travel anytime anywhere and I discovered that you have to let go (liberate yourself) of all the limitations about it “not happening” that you’ve placed on yourself. Then you simply decide that there’s only a single way & you go forward. If you need help, support, guidance, just email me & I’ll give you the full run down (for free)
Why I need an assistant:
I created a job entitled Creative Travel Assistant. This job is for someone who is an AMAZING online researcher & HIGHLY organized. I can not emphasize those 2 things enough. I’ve been the one planning, researching & booking for 2 years & I simply do not enjoy the process anymore. Which is why I need you! You can work from anywhere. Preferably in the U.S. on the West Coast (because of time zones) If you’re super amazing & know you won’t get confused about time zones, then let me know. I’m open to being creative with you. Alrighty, well if this sounds like you, please contact me .