Let’s be honest here. Not everyone is born beautiful. Besides, beauty does lie in the eye of the beholder. Over the year, people spend lots of money to ‘buy beauty’ but you and I know that this is not possible. Whether it’s holistic treatment or not, you can’t ‘purchase beauty’ but you can do whatever in your own power to look good. Then who says that we have to be beautiful to be accepted anyway? What matters most is a positive self image and this can be learned. Below are some tips:
1. Use the right skin care even if you can’t find organic ones. Good skin care is easy. Soap or lotion and moisturizing are the two main ways of improving the look of your skin. Our skin runs pat dry due to lack of water especially during the winter season. You need to have at least eight to ten glasses of water everyday to moisturize your skin. It’s very important to protect your skin from the harmful ultra violet ray of the sun. Pick a moisturizer with sun protection because sun damage is the main factor that ages skin.
2. What to do if you have acne skin? One of the best ways to treat spots and acne treatments would be to use appropriate creams, soaps, cleansers and medications. It would be advisable to change products if you feel they are not working for your skin. If nothing works you can try antibiotics and specialized creams to get rid of them. You may want to try out organic skin care to avoid aggravating your skin.
3. No one likes bad odor and we are surely you too. One of the best ways to get rid of body odors is by having regular showers and wash. You could also try out Anti precipitants and deodorants spray to regulate your odor and sweat.
4. Get a nice haircut that suit your features and look. Discuss with your beautician a haircut which can go with your image. Use a shampoo that is appropriate for your hair type and makes your hair look good.
5. Keep a balanced diet. It’s very important to have a balanced diet to stay healthy. Your balanced diet should consist of fruits and vegetables. A proper balance diet keeps you healthy and improved your skin and hair. Avoid excessive fast food intakes.
6. Exercise is important. You need to exercise regularly to remain fit throughout the day. Join a gym or sports club can encourage you to exercise.
7. Wear neat and clean clothes to look smart and trendy. Picking the right colors say alot about you too. Consult an image consultant if you need to if you want to identity your color tones. Take care of your teeth and have a regular mouth wash. Keep you nails clean and avoid biting them.
While the above tips are just suggestions to improve your self image, they may help you to appear ‘beautiful’. The truth is, the best wrinkle cream may not even bring you better looks and more friends but a positive mindset does. Love with an open heart, have peace and let joy radiate from your inner self. These qualities are more important than outward beauty.