Sometimes all it takes is three taps on the shoulder (from the universe) to nudge you into buying that book, or phoning that person or taking that action whatever it might be. Then there are those other moments in life when something comes along your path and you just know. Know without a doubt. It’s a feeling that resonates deep within you. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
Well, my friends that feeling happened to me last week when reading an update from Robbyn LaPlant about mercury being in retrograde until mid April.
At the end of her wise words she shared a powerful meditation (to help with the energies of mercury in retrograde) which I knew – then and there – I had to use for myself and share with you.
It’s simple and you know how I love simple. Plus it works effortlessly in its simplicity. Guaranteed you will feel lighter afterwards when you hand over any insecurities and anger.
Even if the guided meditation doesn’t resonate with you right now, in this moment, I have a feeling it may be a handy little 10 minute meditation to support you move through any difficult times in the future.
I wanted to share a powerful meditation with you to support you through the Mars retrograde. It’s all about leaving your anxiety and insecurity behind.
1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Do this at night or in a dark room.
2. Light a single candle and turn all the lights off.
3. Close your eyes down and see yourself in complete darkness. This is being in the midst of your fear or anger.
4. Focus on your breath until you become comfortable with the darkness.
5. Open your eyes and see the flame from the single candle. This represents your divine light illuminated to guide your journey when you choose to move through the emotion.
6. Close your eyes again and see that there is a brilliant light in the distance, move toward the light. As you get closer you will see that there is the entrance to a cave.
7. Step into the cave and you will find there is a brilliant ray of light at the other end. As you step through the cave you will find the light is the sun shining on the other side.
8. Step through and there you will find your future self ready to give you guidance and to share. You will find you have left the anger and insecurity behind and in this place can receive guidance for your journey.
I’m reading Women’s Power to Heal: Through Inner Medicine by Maya Tiwari. Includes healing osteoporosis, menopause and fertility. Have you ever considered aligning your monthly cycle to the new moon to improve your health?