Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos:
1. The whole thing all at once. 2. One bite at a time. 3. Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards. 4. In little feverous nibbles. 5. Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee...). 6. Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie. 7. Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie. 8. Just the cookie, not the inside. 9. I just like to lick them, not eat them. 10. I don't have a favorite way. I don't like Oreo cookies.
Your Personality Profile For Fun, Of Course.
1. The whole thing. This means you consume life with abandon. You are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness.
2. One bite at a time. You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal.
3. Slow and Methodical. You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do. People like you oughta stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit.
4. Feverous Nibbles. You have a tendency to work too much and do too much. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Stop reading this and get things done already!
5 . Dunked. Every one likes you because you are always upbeat. But, dunking is a messy business and you can be untidy at times.
6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities.
7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie. You take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away.
8. Just the cookie, not the inside. You enjoy pain.
9 . I just like to lick them, not eat them. Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.
10. I don't have a favorite way. I don't like Oreo cookies. You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you. Why are you here with us little people?