Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a 28 year old son that exhibits the all the symptons of bipolar disorders. He is not working and has no insurance.

Posted by nikkiwash

How can I get help for him if he refuses to accept something is wrong? I am afraid someone may hurt him not understanding what is wrong. I have read extensively on bipolar disorder and I know this is what's going on. Please advise.
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Because he is an independent adult, you cannot force diagnostics or treatment. You can, however, encourage him to read the material you have read and consider the possibilities. Be patient, loving, kind. Share what you can, when you can. Over time, your loving guidance may have a postitive effect.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: