The title of a new book “Second Spring: Hundreds of Natural Secrets for Women to Revitalize and Regenerate at Any Age” by Dr. Maoshing Ni, a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine who co-founded the Tao of Wellness Chinese Medicine Center in California.
Dr. Ni’s book lists natural Chinese remedies such as:
• Take cinnamon, as a spice or tea, to control blood sugar.
• Don’t drink fluids with meals. They dilute the gastric juices that digest our food. Drink fluids in between meals.
• Chinese Moss fights memory loss. It boosts brain chemicals that have been linked to memory and awareness.
• Not all fats are bad. Flaxseed, walnuts, cold-water fish, almonds, sesame and olive oils contain essential fatty acids. They can help combat bone loss and cognitive decline.
• Broccoli, eggs and black beans are some of the foods that contain choline, a nutrient that aids the neurotransmitters in the brain. Our bodies produce choline in the liver but produce less as we age.
• Green tea might ward off Alzheimer’s and other forms of mental degeneration, because it contains antioxidants called polyphenols.
• Don’t eat just before you go to bed. You won’t feel rested, because your body will be digesting food while you sleep.
• True to its name, horny goat weed can spice up your love live.
• Leafy greens have calcium that can increase vitality.
• Get a deeper, more healthful sleep by spraying lavender, vanilla or green apple on your pillow.
Click HERE to order the book and see what secrets you will discover!