Join Scribd and Get Help from Me for Free. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to my personal profile section of Scribd by clicking www.scribd.com/JedDiamondPhD. You can sign up quickly and easily. You’ll see three sections on my profile page. On the left is a description of my work and me. The center section has running summary of my Scribd activities – new works I’ve uploaded, interesting documents I’ve added to my “Reading List,” etc. The section on the right has a listing of all my help resources. 2. Click on the link that says “subscribe to Jed Diamond” and you will receive notice each time I upload something new, including excerpts from my new book, Mr. Mean: Saving Yourself and Rescuing Your Relationship from the Irritable Male Syndrome.
3. Next to Jed Diamond’s PhD documents, click the link that says “See all.”
4. You’ll see the title of all my resources and how many people have read each one. (Most are free, the most expensive e-book is $4.99).
5. If you click on the title, you’ll be able to read the article and download it to your computer for future reference.
6. You’ll also be able to leave comments and ask me questions, which I’ll respond to.
7. I’ve also set up a “Group” (Irritable Male Syndrome and Male Menopause) that addresses these issues, and which I invite you to join. You can access it here.
What’s great about the group is that we can do a number of things together including the following:
You can read articles I’ve posted. You can comment and ask questions. I will post discussion topics where we can interact together.
You can even upload your own documents and resources to share with others. If you find other useful resources on Scribd that you think the community would like we can add them to the resource section.
If this sounds interesting to you, I hope you’ll check it out. If you have problems getting connected on Scribd or have questions, let me know and I’ll try and answer them. E-mail me at: Jed@MenAlive.com