Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Im menapausal I have itching, and inflamation,skin white looking around genital area is this normal

Posted by debz

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Dear debz,

This is not a menopausal symptom per se, so the best bet to figure out if you have an allergy or an infection or other skin condition is to see your gynecologist to determine what this is and appropriate treatment.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Lynette Sheppard RN,    Health Maven, Menopause Community

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: