Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:


Posted by raiza duquiatan

IM A girl but i have a hair growth in my face, my tummy ,my legs,and my nipples?. . .what medicine that the right i take?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Dear Raiza,

It is best that you see your physician to find out what your hormone imbalance is via testing. Only then can the proper medication be prescribed if needed.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Lynette Sheppard RN   Health Maven

Menopause Goddess Blog

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: