Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

What would cause pain from lower right rib down to lower right testicle?

Posted by Clayton

For 4 months I have experienced pain that has gotten increasingly worse. It goes from my right rib cage to right testicle. I have had a loss in appetite, a loss in sex drive. Went to my regular Dr who did an ultrasound, Xrays, and MRI. All came back normal. Saw Dr again today and he pushed around and now the pain has grown to severe. Please help, in dire need of some medical advice!
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Ok, so now the pain has moved to my shoulder also and I have experienced vomiting and diarrhea. My doctor is waiting on the referral to see a specialist. PLEASE HELP
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: