Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

upper right buldge in crotch area?

Posted by hruzathomas

I have a buldge in my upper right crotch area that has  been coming and going for the past month and is painful to the touch about the size of a golfball. Is this a hernia? What else could it be it is very painful. should i go to the hospital? I have been to my doctor and he says its a swollen lymph node but no medicine or other answer???
Post an answer
Write a comment: