Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

my boyfriend has blisters on he's penis just under the head.

Posted by dlbrown

he's development painfel blisters.. that really seem to hurt him..  and when he gets hard they start burning and hurting..
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
ok, I had chicken pox as a kid. Now, I'm 40ish and I have had a reddist blisterish bloody like blister around the base of the head of my penis for a couple of months now? I think its maintained by masterbation? I don't have any insurance. And I've been contemplating lancing it(not popping it) myself for a while.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: