Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have heat rash on my but and need to know what would be good to put on it?

Posted by bud316

Heat rash on but
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Not to be argumentative, but how do you know that you have heat rash and not something else?  Perhaps it's an infection such as folliculitis?  Or a fungal infection such as tinea corpora?  Drug reaction?  Allergy to new clothes, soaps or detergents?  Best to go see your family physician and/or dermatologist so that they can eyeball it and give you the proper diagnosis.  In the meantime, I'd avoid applying anything on the rash until you see your doctor since you want him/her to see it in its original state.  If you truly don't have time to go see your doctor, there are any number of over-the-counter products useful in soothing your skin.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: