Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have burring during urination, a swollen lump in my groin, and three red lumps on my penis

Posted by dale

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Any time it burns to urinate, think bladder or kidney infection.  But if you also have a lump in your groin and some lumps on your penis, start thinking sexually transmitted diseases.  That's why it's so important to wear a condom during sex.  It's not only to keep from fathering children but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, either from your partner to you, or vice versa.  Best to go see your family physician immediately for an evaluation & appropriate antibiotics.  Good luck!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: