Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have an open wound on the underside of my base of penis. It is now a open wound. Should I see a basic doctor or a demotologist

Posted by vbplaya

It looked like an infected or bothered hair follicle. Then during sports i felt it burst and so I took off the remaining dead skin. Now it is an open wound and has a callus like ring around it. What sort of doctor should I see to get this handled ASAP! Please and Thank You!! 
Post an answer
Write a comment: