Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

hot flashes in men

Posted by jtwg50

I am a 59 year old male and have suffered hot flashes intermittently (almost daily) for 7 months. I now have light nausea, as well. What are my treatment options?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I have quite a few male clients with hot flashes. You should check with your doctor, however sometimes male hot flashes are treated with hormones. Additionally you might try wicking pajamas for night sweats if that is also a problem. You'll find them online. I recommend Cool-jams.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: