Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Hi, i have been getting this swell on my penis , looks like bulges.

Posted by sundud

could you please advise? also there is a slight pain and swell on the right side of my groin.

The swollen part doesnt hurt, and is soft, please advise

Post an answer
Write a comment: