Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

a painful lump in the male genital area

Posted by laurajaynebrown

my boyfriend has found a painful lump inside one of his teticals, he cant lie down on his side as this causes extreme pain from his testical right up the side of his body, the lump is slowely gettin bigger what could it be?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

It could be a torsion.. To be sure consult good doctor..


NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: