Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have eye pain and a new dark floater. I went to the opthamologist and was told it wasn't my eye. What should I do next?

Posted by dihall

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I recommend visiting a different ophthamologist.  Doctors tend to be dismissive of floaters.  You may also want to talk to your regular doctor about any other possible health issues you may have than can cause inflammation of the eye, such as diabetes, physical trauma and certain auto-immune diseases.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: