Tai Chi is a good way to reduce stress and clear the mind. It is a great exercise because it can be done by the very young and the very old, at almost any place. Here are a few pointers to help you use Tai Chi to reduce the stress factor.
1. Start with the basics. Slowly inhale through each breath and feel the positive energy entering your body; and as you exhale, imagine the stress leaving your body.
2. Try to practice in a quiet corner with little distractions, so you can focus your energy.
3. You can learn more about reducing stress through Tai Chi by joining a class, or even renting a video.
4. Take it easy. Practice in a way that makes you feel comfortable and helps you feel relaxed.
5. Finally, try to do these exercises in the morning and the night, because it's a great way to begin and end your day on a positive note.