The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)The Arctic Ice Melt for 2008 Last year in 2007, the Arctic had the lowest concentration of sea ice that was ever recorded. In 2008, the melt was not quite as extreme, but still well below the normal levels.
The"Global Warming" issue may very well be one of the biggest scams in history for the purpose of furthering several goals. The melting of the polar icecaps may not be due to car and industrial emissions...but to a type of directed energy technology which has the capability of warming parts of the oceans to cause hurricanes and also the ability to melt the icecaps.Three of the most obvious goals could be....
1. Opening up access to new trade routes 2. Creating access to natural resources which were unaccessable before 3. Further control by the United Nations through The Law Of The Sea Treaty
These direct benefits of melted polar icecaps are very boldly listed here:From The Pew Charitable Trusts http://tinyurl.com/3alrpdc
The Warming Arctic
Global warming is affecting the Arctic more rapidly and more visibly than anywhere else on Earth. The melting polar icecap opens unprecedented prospects for Arctic nations, including shorter routes for shipping, larger commercial fishing areas, and opportunities for drilling, defense and other previously unexplored activities. This emerging marine world will be governed under the Law of the Sea Treaty. Of the five Arctic nations—Canada, Denmark, Norway, Russia and the U.S.—only the U.S. has not yet ratified the Treaty. Although U.S. laws are written in accordance with the Law of the Sea, until the U.S. ratifies this accord, it will have no say in how the Treaty evolves as the physical and geopolitical environment in the Arctic continues to heat up.
According to experts, global warming could completely melt the Arctic’s ice cover during summer months as early as 2013. With new transpolar trade routes open, shorter distances and significant fuel savings for ocean-going vessels could produce a seismic shift in commercial shipping and world trade patterns.
Currently, marine shipping vessels between major East Asian exporting countries and European and North American markets must travel through the Suez or Panama Canals. A route from China through the Northwest Passage to the North Atlantic would save more than 4,000 nautical miles, enabling companies to cut fuel and shipping costs dramatically. The Northern Sea Route between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, for example, would shorten the sailing distance between the Dutch port of Rotterdam and Yokohama, Japan, from 11,200 nautical miles to only 6,500 nautical miles and save an estimated 40 percent in shipping costs.
Ratification of the Law of the Sea Treaty will also legally guarantee the Rights of Innocent and Transit Passage and ensure safe, uninterrupted flow of commerce to and from U.S. shores through new routes. The Treaty also gives the U.S. authority to prescribe conditions (related to safety or environmental concerns) for foreign vessels entering its 200-mile Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). For these reasons, both the Chamber of Shipping of America and the World Shipping Council support U.S. ratification of the Law of the Sea Treaty.
READ MORE HERE http://tinyurl.com/3alrpdc The possible global warming scam seems to be being used to cover up certain projects and to cash in on other aspects of Global warming. There appears to be many nefarious facets to this massive "project". The reported absoluteness of the validity of global warming is being used as a premise for other unnatural events. For example...increased spread of disease is being blamed on global warming when there could be many other factors contributing to it...such as genetic manipulation of microbes AND their insect vectors. Biological experimentation...such as in field testing of organisms and vectors and biological warfare may also play a role.
Another area of concern where supposed global warming is being used as a premise... involves our more recent erratic and destructive weather. Nothing is ever mentioned in the media about weather warfare capablities and how our weather may be a result of either intentional warfare or experimentation with the weather. I'd like to include here a newspaper article from the The Asheville Citizen Times (1989).....entitled "Can The Soviets Wage Weather War?" By Jack Anderson. I excerpt from an article I wrote entitled Weather Wars or Global Warming? http://tinyurl.com/nrj5r5"WASHINGTON - Mark Twain once observed that everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Twain hadn't counted on the Soviets.
For years the Soviet Union has been working on weather modification techniques that could be used in a covert "weather war" against the United states or Europe. The Central Intelligent Agency has tracked those plans and here is a list compiled by CIA reports.
1. A former Soviet ambassador to the United Nations once openly warned that the Soviets have the capability to punch a hole in the ozone layer using "bromine missle injectors". The Soviets think they can do that with enough precision to affect specific areas on the ground, letting in deadly ultraviolet rays that could damage crops and humans.
2. The Soviets have toyed with the idea of melting the Artic icecap to moderate temperatures in their northern regions. They have also thought about doing the same to the Antartic ice cap, using nuclear explosions as a way to break up the ice. Scientists believe that any tampering with the ice caps could cause a new ice age around the world and destroy coastal areas.
3. Another Soviet project is to develope the ability to generate artificial lightening ( which I believe I have witnessed), which could destroy enemy communications or start uncontrollable fires during a dry season.
4. The Soviets have considered artificially triggering earthquakes by filling earth cavities with liquids. Ironically, the U.S. Military discovered this effect when it dumped toxic waste from chemical weapons into wells near a Denver storage area and triggered numerous tremors.
5. The CIA is worried about the global effect, intentional or otherwise, of the continued large scale destruction of Soviet forests.
6. Large scale fog-dispersal programs are already used widely by the Soviets at civilian and military airports. One CIA report says the techniques used by the Soviets have potential military uses because they can stir up the weather unexpectedly.
7 The Soviets are doing some work in controlling the force of thunderstorms, typhoons and hurricanes, but the United States still lead the world as experts. But any method that controls a catastrophe could also be used to create or boost severe storms.
8. The Soviets have rain and snow making programs, although they are considerably more modest than the U.S capability. The CIA reports say that the Soviets have admitted routinely seeding the clouds near Leningrad and Moscow before holiday parades to clear the air and guarantee sunshine. They also claim to have created a beautiful sunny day for the opening ceremony of the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
The prospect of damaging weather wars, while fantastical, were sufficiently viable to cause the superpowers to sign a treaty banning hostile manipulation of the weather. But such an agreement is completely unverifiable. The United States has no way of knowing whether the Soviets are fair weather friends or foul weather foes."Now...remember...this newspaper article was written in 1989. Imagine how technology has advanced since then. As you can see...the intentional melting of icecaps and perhaps blaming this melting on something we would all be responsible for......is not an new idea. In this case scenerio the blame for the specific melting of the icecaps is being placed on all of us...instead of perhaps on a select few who want o gain profit, power and control through a hidden technology that most people don't even realize exists.
Homework: Observe and list other events and issues which are blamed on global warming. Much money is being made on "green" products and much profit and power will also be gained by issuing global taxes and laws. Profits and laws would be accepted and perhaps helpful if the premise for the profits and laws were valid.However, the premise for global warming is highly suspect.