ONE YEAR OF MEDSONIX TREATMENT FOR LYME DISEASE-- A REPORT
Posted Nov 22 2010 5:53pm
by Silver Feldman
One year ago I started Medsonix treatments. I have travelled to Las Vegas approximately once a month during this time. I started with 1/2 hour treatments once a day for 2-3 days, and gradually increasing it to two 2-3 hour treatments for two days.
When I began Medsonix, I still had many symptoms from my (misdiagnosed and then aggressively treated) Lyme Disease I acquired over 8 years ago when I was 13. I am 22 now.
1. An always-on 24 hour-a-day headache of 5-7 on a 0-10 scale, 0 is no pain, 10 I’m in the emergency room.
2. No energy, meaning I was unable to go to college even part-time. I did not have the strength to navigate a campus.
3. Extreme difficulty concentrating and remembering.
My life had been given back to me by long-term IV ceftriaxone (18 months, 5X a week, 2X day), but I was not well and still symptomatic, though to a far lesser degree than before starting IV. I could work part-time sometimes, I had a boyfriend, I was in less pain. But slowly, the upward "trend" was starting to head downhill. My parents and I could see that I was slowly sinking down into more pain and fatigue. We had done EVERYTHING for treating Lyme, and did not know what to do at this point.
That's when I started Medsonix.
You can read the other Medsonix posts here for the details of between starting and now, but here is where my life is after My Medsonix Year:
1. My always-on headache is dependably a 1-2! For me, that's nothing. I don't even think about it.
2. My energy has sprung up a hundredfold! How does that look? I was able to take two college classes (1 per semester)! I actually had the energy to pour myself into them! They were concentrated design and packaging classes at Art Center School of Design, and that led to a full-time internship at a prestigious design firm. A month into my internship, I was asked if I might be interested in a permanent position! I was thrilled to be able to consider it! At the end of my internship, they offered me a full-time job and I took it without hesitation! (Prior to Medsonix, this was an unthinkable scenario!) I have been working for them for 4 months now. It's a high-pressure job, requiring dealing with stressed-out people, always working on a deadline, putting in long hours with overtime, and frequently being on my feet all day.
I come home from work and if's not too late, I GO FOR A RUN!! Why? Because I feel so good!!! I keep increasing the distance and intensity. This is a jaw-dropping scenario for the Feldman household!
I feel great. Really great. I have not been on any sort of medicationat all for Lyme this year. Medsonix reversed my downward slide and brought me into the range of high normal.
I believe that Medsonix works best with consistancy, like any medical treatment. I believe that the results I'm experiencing are due to consistant treatment, not just a one time visit.
The best thing about this treatment is that it is painless. I never feel worse, I just feel better. This treatment has taken me from being plateaued to being in reach of being painfree. I can't begin to express how happy and pleased I am. I actually feel healthy! Now there's a phrase I never thought I would say!
Thank you, Al, thank you, Bob, thank you Medsonix!!!!