Yesterday I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Maureen, at “Being Ill Is A Pill”. Maureen chose me as one of the bloggers she wanted to give this award to ~ thanking me for being an inspiration to her. This certainly made me smile. I feel very grateful that what I write is of encouragement to others. I find that true for myself when I visit other blogs like Maureen’s, too. All of us need encouragement and inspiration in our lives! After receiving and posting the award, the instructions included writing down and posting on my blog 6 things that made me happy before sending the award on to others of my choosing.
Here are 6 of many things that make me happy:
1. Spending time with my husband and hearing him laugh, laughing with him, or making him laugh!
2. Spending time with my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren.
3. Having contact with extended family and friends.
4. Writing and blogging....fun!
5. Cooking or baking for my husband ~ It is a rare occasion so I enjoy it!
6. Eating a piece of my apple pie ~ made with rice flour crust and no sugar~ with a big scoop of Frozen Rice Dream ( like ice cream) on top. Must be getting closer to Thanksgiving and pie time!
7. An added one: Learning something new!
Here is who I am awarding the Kreativ Blogger Award to, for bringing a smile to my face and encouragement and inspiration to my soul.
And I would add two that have already been given the award ~ Maureen from Being Ill Is A Pill and Kerry from Lemon Aide... and all those listed in my blogroll. Oh, and a new one I found today is called vicupdates.blogspot.com and her other site lymewalk.org. I better stop now!