my daughter had a baby in mid december she has had numerous physical problems over the last several months, but the c-section was very problematic due to placenta previa and prior damage to her uterus. since then her symtoms have mimicked ms and she has had a cat scan and seen a neroligist..nothing showed up there. after being seen in the er when test were done they did a lyme test. after a week the er dr called and told her she tested positive for lyme disease and she needed to see her dr and be referred to an infectious disease specilist. both her and the 3 week old baby were put on amoxicillin. today she say her dr who told her it was wrong and not to be concerned that the baby did not have to be tested and neither of them need the antibiotics. she is very concerned because basically all her symtoms were on the list for lyme disease and it was treatable..now she soen't know what to do. and is scared both for herself and the baby.. could her family practise dr be wrong..what should she do, she has test results but we cant decypher them what should she do
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.