I'd like to thank Lee for nominating me for this fun award. The rules are
1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post. 2.) Name 10 things that make you happy 3.) Pass this award onto other bloggers and inform the winners
Ten things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1. Music-It feeds my soul and has always been an important part of my life. I love all types and have a wide range on my ipod from classical to Hip Hop.
2. My kitties-especially Katie who is 16 and my miracle kitty. Her mom abandoned her at 4 days old so I hand raised her performing all the duties that a mother kitty would do. She wan't expected to make it. Then after being diagnosed with chronic renal failure over six years ago was given about 6 months to live. She's a fighter and gives me great joy each day.
3. Laughing and making people laugh. I love to laugh and have a good sense of humor.
4. Netflix and Itunes-I love movies...
5. Hearing about my niece and nephew. I don't get to see them but I love hearing about them through emails from my sister. They are wonderful kids. .
6. Poetry-song of the soul
7. Anything to do with Jung, and The Imaginal, and Soul.
8. Art and creativity.
9. The blogging community who is helping me grow and teaching me how to live with this disease. You all continue to move me, inspire me, and help shine a light in the dark night of the soul. Thank you.