1. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you in a hospital (besides your illness)? Not enough towels? No condiments? Can’t get your favorite channels? Come on, you can tell me. **Or….maybe this answer doesn’t involve you being the patient.**
Having to experience black out (no electricity) when I gave birth because a tropical storm was hitting the country at that time.
2. If you had your choice of IV cocktails, what would you choose?
Coke. hahaha. I can’t think of any cocktail.
3. Tell us your funniest hospital story.
Having to go around the hospital in my hospital gown because I really wanted to buy a mango shake.
4. Do you have any hospital phobias?
Yes, I do.
5. Imagine you are in bed trying to get some sleep after a long night of interruptions by the nurse on duty who would NOT stop waking you up to see if you were asleep…It is 3am. You finally get to sleep. She comes in at 3:15 and wakes you up again. What happens next?
I would give her a piece of my mind. This actually happens everytime I am admitted in the hospital. I would really scold the nurse and asked her to leave me alone.
6. You are stuck in the elevator with an attractive person of the opposite sex. You notice there is no wedding band. Do you strike up a conversation? If so, what is the first thing you would say?
No. I won’t.
7. A very odd patient wanders into your room from the upstairs psychiatric ward. What do you do?
I’ll observe him but I will make sure the emergency button connecting to the nurse station would be close by so that I can asked for help if he did something weird.