1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
That would be taking my health for granted.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
Nah. As much as possible I don’t go for traditions. I think the manner of doing it always being putting your heart into it is a bit hypocritical.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
I can’t think of any right now.
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I would spend it at home with my loved ones. Nah, I don’t think I would be tempted.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you’d expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? Passed 6. I am…thankful.
7. I feel…tired.
8. I see…my future in the eyes of my husband and daughter.
9. I need…to go to the market.
10. I love…life.
11. I wish…I could finished all house chores this week.