1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Processing of our visit visa.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Princess and the Frog.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Someone from CIIT.
8. What was the last text message you received?
From a fellow mom about her order.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
I don’t have a voice mail.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married in heaven.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Personallyin 1995. The day she died.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Sleeveless shirt and brown shorts.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Grow Up Christmas List.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Beside my husband.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Still happily married and dealing with a teenage girl.
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
My daughter. She said ‘I’ll do my best mommy’ while hiding behind the pillows.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
Since we don’t have the four seasons can i just say the season between November to February.
32. What do you like about Autumn?
33. What do you like about winter?