1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
It’s a simple civil wedding with just me and my husband plus two strangers who stand us our witness and of course the judge.
2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
When they fell that they are ready to take the plunge. I don’t want to dictate.
3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
An office mate.
4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
Yes. I love to see love around.
5. Have you cried at a wedding?
6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
Yes. Actually it also serve as my coming out party because it’s my first party ever since I was diagnosed with LUPUS. So it’s quite memorable for me.
8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
Lack of communication.