1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, “I saw you pick up that money. It’s mine.” You ask how much it was. She yells, “Are you calling me a liar?” What do you do?
I don’t like arguments. So, i’ll just give her the money and leave. And if its not hers, i’ll just leave that for her conscience.
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
Unfortunately we don’t have a guest bathroom. But our bathroom is tidy and clean.
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
I think I’ll go to the forest and hunt.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you’d find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
I might be caught surprise and speechless.
5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
6. Your friends throw you a party. They’ve got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
Just let it be. Who knows when I personally interact with that artist I might like him/her.
7. What’s your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
That I am a model student. Top of the class. hahah.
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
Well, I am on another country so we won’t have labor day weekend here.