1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
Last Wednesday, jogging pants for the classmate of Anevay.
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
Just a couple of minutes ago, I complimented my little girl. She was all smile.
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
I can’t remember.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
Last week. A left over of the little girl
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor’s office?
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
I feel with my both knees hitting the ground. That was just last month.
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
Just this morning. The garbage collectors pose for a picture for me. I need the picture for the little girl’s assignment.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
It never happen. And hopefully it won’t happen.
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
I can’t come up with an answer right now