Palm has just announced goodies at CES 2010
- Flash 10.1 (eat your heart out iPhone)
- Video recording, editing and uploading
- “Plug-in Development Kit,” or PDK. This allows native apps to hook into webOS and interact with the system; expect a ton of C++ app ports; this also means graphic intensive gaming (already some apps from EA have made their way into the catalog)
- Palm Pre Plus (16 Gb) and the Pixi Plus (with Wifi) for Verizon
- Officially opening the webOS Developer Program, including a $1 million Hot Apps bonus program for webOS developers. The program is open to developers worldwide and will award $1 million to the most successful applications distributed from Feb. 1 through May 31, 2010. Top free and paid app developers will get additional bonuses. Details are available at http://developer.palm.com.
Now watch the entire CES presentation video: