Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have stabbing pains on my right side upper abdomen. it has been happening for 3 weeks now. Not after I eat. just intermittenl

Posted by mommas50

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
you may be experiencing the symptoms of biliary colic caused by gallstones. You should visit your primary care doctor and explain your symptoms in detail. He can then order an ultrasound of the abdomen which will confirm the presence of gallstones.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: