Fig. 1 – an Instagram for Doctors #iOS (III) – now on #android and the #web
Posted Feb 19 2014 6:20pm
Fig. 1 is the Instagram-like app for medical professionals. Android users can now rejoice (if you have access to the US Play Store) as it is now available for free. Get it here
Photo sharing for healthcare professionals, as featured by the Wall Street Journal, CBS, The Atlantic, Medgadget and Mashable. View a growing library of high quality clinical images and safely share your own. Join tens of thousands of healthcare professionals in conversation on Figure 1.
- Access thousands of medical images
- Discuss presentation, diagnosis, and treatment with other healthcare professionals
- Simple image uploading, automatic face blocking, and removal of identifying patient details with the swipe of a finger
- Public or private sharing – you decide for each image
- Easy to use consent form with “tap, type and sign” functionality
- Dropbox integration to allow for simple uploading
If you want to access Fig. 1 on your browser, you can now login at their website – apparently one can’t post but you can browse the pictures by Anatomical site or Specialty.