Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

As I was doing my ward rounds ov ...

Posted Nov 16 2009 10:03pm

As I was doing my ward rounds over the weekend, my intern came up to me to inform me of the latest admission to her unit of care.
” A man in his 40s was admitted yesterday. There was gas leak in his house as he could smell the gas eminating from the kitchen. He decided to check out the source but the only problem was he lit up a cigaratte to smoke! He blew up in flames!”

He looked dazed probably pondering as to the hazards of smoking! Luckily, his clothes did not lit up causing a clear demarcation of the exposed and unexposed areas.

1

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches