I know I shouldn't indulge my emotional exhibitionism more than I already am, but these tags are just so hard to resist sometimes!
Marj , knowing my Achilles' Heel and guilty pleasure, has sent me a king-sized one to romp around on.
001. Name → Mariclaire (no, it's NOT Marie Claire, it's not Mary Claire - I have yet to see someone with a spelling like mine. It's good in theory to have a uniquely spelled name, but you won't believe the troubles I run into when I'm applying for official stuff. News Bulletin, folks, I've been in school for more than half my life... I know how to spell my own name!)
014. Phone or Camera → depends where I am, what I'm doing, and what my mood is. :)
015. Health freak → I try! But I can't shake the poor eating habits...
016. Drink or Smoke? → smoke, never. drink, when the occasion arises, I drink a fair bit.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Are we talking celebrity crush or real-life crush? I *heart* Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) from Supernatural. As for a real life crush, my life is totally devoid of regularly seen eye candy at this time...
FIRSTS023. First piercing → The only ones, actually. Both earlobes, as soon as I was born. And I have no plans of getting any more, thank you very much.
024. First best friend → Angel, our next door neighbor. We've lost touch, though. :(
025. First award → good question. I cannot for the life of me remember! :)
026. First crush → I started fairly late, celebrity crushes or otherwise! I remember finding Charlie Sheen really cute a long, looooong time ago - when I was 11, I think.
027. First pet → we've always had dogs at home. Lady, our German Shepherd, was probably the earliest one I could remember.
028. First big vacation → Melbourne, Australia, 1982.
030. First big birthday → My 18th birthday (come out party), complete with the princess gown and the cotillion de honor. If only I didn't let myself be steamrolled into picking lilac as theme - I wanted blue! But it turned out nice anyway. The most fun I've had in a party without any alcohol! ;P
CURRENTLY049. Eating → leftover vegetarian pizza for breakfast(i know, i know - why did i bother, right?)
050. Drinking → a can of Coke Zero - my caffeine shot for the morning
052. I'm about to → take a shower and prepare for work (bummer!)
053. Listening to → the sound of that strong wind howling outside
054. Plans for today → Work, do a light work out at the gym on the elliptical machine and lift some weights, have an early night because I'm working Saturday, too.
055. Waiting for → my housemate to get out of the shower so I can use it.
YOUR FUTURE058. Want kids? → I think so. Though raising one seems like a terrifying idea.
059. Want to get married? → I think so. Not quite yet, though. Not just because I haven't found the right person (which is a pretty valid reason!), but because I've just learned to really enjoy being single. I'm just going with the flow in regards to this issue these days...
060. Careers in mind → Already a doctor and internist... but as to where I want to practice? still all the way up in the air.
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE? **Hypothetically...
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes. I like the deep dark eyes of my Asian origins, but if I go Caucasian, I am very partial to blue.
070. Shorter or taller - Taller than me. That won't be so hard!
072. Romantic or spontaneous → A bit of both, I think. But if i had to pick one, spontaneous. I don't think pathologic planners would appreciate my flights of randomness...
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → It doesn't really matter much, really. :P
074. Sensitive or loud → A sense of humor that I get!
075. Hook-up or relationship → I don't think I am capable of a casual hook-up. I tend to get attached!
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → a bit of a trouble maker, but not a too-serious one. I sometimes need a bit of a push to try to new things outside my comfort zone!
HAVE YOU EVER080. Lost glasses/contacts → Don't wear either.
081. Ran away from home → Never. No enough of a rebel, I'm afraid!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Our nanny once gave my sister and I a knife each when we wouldn't stop fighting and told us to kill each other. It was a pretty effective way of getting us both to stop.
083. Killed somebody → When you're starting out as a doctor, there's always a part of you that blames yourself for everything that goes wrong.
084. Broke someone's heart → Probably not.
085. Been arrested → Never. I have managed to wheedle my way out of traffic violations here and there, though.
087. Cried when someone died → Always.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN089. Yourself → On occasion. Most of the time, I always think the worst.
090. Miracles → Yes. Some things feel too much like "gift" to be coincidence.
091. Love at first sight → No, I think it's just a Hollywood ploy. How can you love someone you don't know? How can you know someone you've just met?
092. Heaven → Yes
093. Santa Claus → until I was 7 and I caught my parents out.
094. Tooth Fairy → Never. I missed out on that particular money making scheme!
095. Kiss on the first date - I don't know... probably not. Conservative! ;P Then again...
I ANSWER TRUTHFULLY097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → I can give you a whole list... not hard to do when you live so far from home.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → At the moment, yes! But I'm beginning to feel a familiar restlessness coming on...
099. Do you believe in God → Yes
What happened to number 100? Oh, I'm supposed to tag people. Anyone who wants to grab the tag can grab it... come on, you know you want to!