Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have pain on my upper left side. Diagnosed with RA, Sjogrens, and PAD

Posted by Susan

My question is: How can I find a Dr. to diagnoise a kidney problem? My father died at 38 from kidney disease. I am very fatigued, very painful upper left side, I also have a cyste on that kidney. Any connection to my other diseases. Does Kidney problems go along with RA? Can vascular disease be a problem?
Post an answer
Write a comment: