Expert Interview: Dr. Avram Gold on UARS, Chronic Fatigue & Functional Somatic Syndromes
Posted Mar 16 2011 9:51pm
Please join me on Tuesday, March 22nd at 8 PM Eastern when I’ll interview Dr. Avran Gold, a pioneer in researching the link between upper airway resistance syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, and the functional somatic syndromes. Some of the topics will include:
- What are the functional somatic syndromes and how are they related to sleep-breathing disorders?
- What’s the relationship between central sensitivity syndrome and stress?
- How is sleep-disordered breathing related to stress?
- How is anxiety or depression related to functional somatic syndromes?
- How is chronic fatigue syndrome connected to the this condition?
Topic: Dr. Avram Gold on UARS, Chronic Fatigue & Functional Somatic Syndromes
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 8PM Eastern
Place: Teleseminar / Webinar
Cost: Free for live event. Registrants will get the recording afterwards.
Please enter your information below register and to receive your access information: