This month, I’ll be answering the top 10 questions I get asked about obstructive sleep apnea. Of course, I’ll also leave plenty of time for me to answer your other questions at the end of the program.
1. What’s the difference between snoring and apnea, and where is each coming from?
2. What’s the best CPAP – mask combination?
3. Is snoring itself harmful or do you need to have sleep apnea to have adverse health effects?
4. How effective are mouthpieces for sleep apnea?
5. How can the source of airway blockages be determined?
6. What’s the best operative solution after UPPP fails and what is it’s success rate?
7. Does sleep apnea cause permanent brain damage?
8. Can CPAP convert OSA into UARS?
9. Do you have any suggestions for what to do for patients who just cannot sleep in a sleep lab?
10. What’s the best sleep apnea treatment?
Please click here to purchase the 60 minute MP3 recording for $17.