Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

is there a over the counter meddicine i can take for papular urticaria, and itchy red bump disease

Posted by datboi8479

i get this itchy bumps on my thighs arms and back ......please hepl
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi, I cannot tell you what you can take for your medical problem without seeing you and diagnosing the problem. You should see your doctor to get an evaluation and diagnosis.

Urticaria (itchy red spots or wheals that come and go) that is caused by an allergic reaction can often be controlled with over the counter benadryl (diphenyhdramine). If someone has an allergic reaction, the concern is to make sure there is no allergic swelling of dangerous areas, such as the tongue or throat, and that there are no signs of a  more serious allergic reaction.  Hope that information helps. 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: