Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Can i get hiv or other dieses

Posted by aiya

If i was having protected sex with a girl and did not realize she was bleeding, but afterwards realized alot of blood had got inside the condom and onto my penis
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Yes you can. You should speak with a doctor about it to be tested for hiv and other diseases.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: