Mark Hammer C.M.H.
Senior Master Herbalist - Traditional Asian Medicine
"My greatest thrill is to see an unhealthy person regain their balance where it was perceived lost." Mark works with clients to improve their overall health. His chief focus is on the underlying cause of the problem and related symptoms. Finding the U.S., lacking good herbal education, Mr. Hammer chose to train, traditionally, under master herbalist, George Chun in herbal medicine at the Scientific American Hanyak Institute.
His herbal specialty is in the primary diseases that plague mankind-diabetes, cancer, heart disease, obesity and women's needs. Currently, Mark is writing the "The Herbalist Primer-Simple Assessment & Twenty Herbal Formulas for 80% of Your Ailments" He has written numerous articles on longevity, diabetes, heart disease, Chinese medicine and assessment, high blood pressure, cancer and "Food Therapy".
- Developed 100% Natural Acne master formulas that are non-drying and reverses the inflammation process within 48 hours. Serum is used in the cosmetic industry.
- Created Antimicrobial master formula to reduce heat in the internal body and remove microbes, bacteria and virus.
- Developed natural anti-depressant master formula for individuals suffering from chronic fatigue, psychological decline.
- Built complete Constitution Assessment and scoring system for Traditional Asian Medicine, simplified for use by anyone.
- Created and expanded a Food Therapy model that remedies the eight basic body types (TAM) and their symptoms.
- Long term project-build herbal master formulas for all psycho-diagnostic types, listed in the Diagnostic Systems Manual (DSM-IVR). anxiety, depression, attention-deficit disorder, manic-depression, schizophrenia have been created. Others will follow soon.
- Many more formulas
Prior ExperiencePrior to developing Longevity Mountain, Mark worked as a:
- Psychotherapist - 20 years
- Medical administrator, owner and director of counseling centers & emergency rooms
- Business Consultant-Caridas Consulting Intl.
Credentials, Education & Lectures
Seven year study & apprenticeship, Traditional Asian Medicine and Western Herbology and its applications under George Chun, senior master herbalist.
Scientific American Hanyak Institute
Traditional non-intrusive acupuncture. Dr. John Song.
Emphasis on Classical Wushu-Kungfu, Hsing-I, Schui Jiao, Taichi & weapons. AAU-All American, etc.
- Herb Medicine: He has presented numerous workshops on Traditional Asian Herbal Medicine, Food Therapy, Alternative Medicine Assessment.
- Coach: Communication & Conflict Management Skills, Workplace Substance Abuse, Business Metrics, Sex Harassment, Workplace Diversity, Stress Management, etc.
- Spiritual: Originator- "Light Solution", Assessment, Grounding & Protection, Purpose, Soul Grid Cleansing, "Ascension", "Enlightenment", "Holy Spirit", "Living Waters", "Celestial Harmonies", Meeting Your Guardian Angel.
Longevity Mountain is founded on the belief that the body, naturally, has the ability to heal itself given the right environment of nutrients, air, rest and exercise. However, when imbalance does occur, demonstrated, 100% natural, herbal formulas can re-establish health and balance. Our mission is to bring forward the proven hidden treasures, held closely by the Asian grandmaster herbalists, to the American public. Relentlessly, we search the world for new and unknown herbs providing real relief. We are dedicated to proven formulas with 100% integrity.