Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

PH Awareness Month - Post #5

Posted Nov 05 2008 12:00am

Q. Who treats pulmonary hypertension?

A. A pulmonary hypertension specialist should be treating PH. A PH specialist is a pulmonologist, or a cardiologist, who specifically focuses on the treatment of PH patients. Usually, they have seen many PH patients, not just a handful, and they know and understand what medications might be right for the patient. To find a PH specialist in your area, or one that might be close to you (many PH patients need to travel a distance for a PH specialist), go to .

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches